High print runs equal low cost Flexo labels
Flexo, Flexographic or conventional label printing is the ideal solution for label printing in high runs. Using traditional inks and printing plates, flexo printing is the perfect solution for long runs
- Ideal for medium to long print runs
- Perfect for labels with uniformity in the design or spot colours
- 100% pantone or spot colour matching evert time
- Huge range of standard cutters and die cut sizes
- Excellent quality on papers, films or speciality label stocks
- Can be supplied on rolls or sheets to fit your application requirements
Using high quality presses our conventional label printing service is one of the best in the UK. Get in touch today to find out more and start your journey towards better labelling
We Love Printing Flexo Labels for our Customers
These flexo labels are pretty basic in design but very low cost. Using a white paper, the labels are colour washed and then printed in spot black. This customer opted for different sorts, which was achieved by using a composite plate.
This customer used our flexo label service to produce a high run of these full colour PAT Testing Labels in both predominantly red and green. These flexo labels used a matt white pp stock, with perm adhesive and we supplied outside wound on cores for hand application.
Using a negative, single colour, pantone matched blue, these labels were produce conventionally due to the very high print run requirement. These flexo labels were varnished with a gloss UV varnish for durability and supplied on rolls for hand application.